Wednesday, July 12, 2006

Its time for: Policy4Sutton

The Sutton Council Observer is working so well, I have decided to focus it on regular local political news.

To make it easier to consider policy issues. I have now separately launched what I think will be a first. A virtual public policy think-tank for looking at public policy within a single local authority area.

I have thus set up Policy4Sutton

http://policy4sutton.blogspot.com/

Unlike sanitised public services websites this will be a useful source of analysis of how local policies are developing and what the options are.

In future longer analyitical postings from me will be published there, thus freeing up this website for shorter postings on current issues.

I also hope others will also contribute to Policy4Sutton with either comments or full postings.

4 Comments:

Blogger Charlie Mansell said...

Not sure if these are relevant to this blog!!

3:56 pm, July 31, 2006  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Here are some links that I believe will be interested

3:31 am, August 09, 2006  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Greets to the webmaster of this wonderful site. Keep working. Thank you.
»

3:54 am, August 10, 2006  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Great site lots of usefull infomation here.
»

3:24 pm, August 15, 2006  

Post a Comment

<< Home