Tuesday, July 11, 2006

A "Costed" Tory Manifesto

Councillor David Pickles (not an "Ordinary member of the public" you know!) reports in a comment to this Blog (see below and my response) that the Tory manifesto was costed.

In other words all the questions the Tories asked our Finance officers in March was not for their alternative budget, but to actually cost their manifesto.

Now we know? That clears up the rumour of the Tory buidget that was never was.

In due course I will be analysing the Tory manifesto, just as I have done the Lib Dem Manifesto and I will look at the costings.

I should say at this stage I didn't notice any reference to Political Assistants in it?

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Great site loved it alot, will come back and visit again.
»

1:26 pm, August 12, 2006  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

This site is one of the best I have ever seen, wish I had one like this.
»

5:58 pm, August 17, 2006  

Post a Comment

<< Home