Saturday, February 10, 2007

Rosehill Improvements

Whilst I was not happy with us losing some section 106 money, I do not believe we should hold up spending the money we have, so I am pleased to see that investment is going into improving the shopping environment at Rosehill. The sooner the better in my view.

In addition the proposal to narrow the Halesowen steps is also sensible. I know it is far too difficult to close such paths, so improvment is a much better solution. My other bit of advice on this is that some residents get more anti-social behaviour than they deserve because to protect their privacy they allow large privet hedges to grow, but this creates sites for anti-social behaviour to go on unobserved. Thus cutting back on these hedges would actually reduce the problem.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home